Strictly Import Motorsports
Help / FAQ
SIM CUSTOM PRODUCTS
SIM MACHINE SHOP
SIM AWD/2WD DYNO SERVICE
SIM SPONSERED CARS
Custom Fab Parts
Nissan Race Engines
Nissan Race Heads
DSM Race Engines
DSM Race Heads
EVO 8/9 Race Engines
EVO 8/9 Race Heads
EVO X Race Heads
EVO X Race Engines
SUBARU Race Heads
SUBARU Race Engines
PURCHASES AND RETURNS
Join our mailing list!
You are here:
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
10 per page
20 per page
40 per page
60 per page
100 per page
Innovate Digital MTX-L Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit (All-in-one) w/O2 Sensor
The new Innovate Motorsports Digital MTX Series Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge utilizes the only 100% digital Wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The award-winning patented DirectDigital™ technology we use is faster and more accurate than common “UEGO” gauges and is now more affordable! In addition, the gauge features a water resistant casing, interchangeable faceplates and bezels, and 2 fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with aftermarket engine managements systems and dataloggers!
• The only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
• Water Resistant 52mm (2 1/16”) round dash-mountable casing is perfect for automotive, powersports, marine, and demanding racing applications
• Built-in Direct Digital™ Wideband Controller reduces wiring and simplifies installation (No LC-1 required)
• Wideband O2 Sensor is compatible with all fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, Methanol, E85, etc)
• Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for increased accuracy
• (2) 0-5v fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with engine management systems “closed-loop” and external dataloggers
• Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
• Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
• Datalog using LogWorks on your PC
• Serial IN and OUT ports allows for easy
LC-1 Lambda Cable (Standalone Wideband Controller) with 02 Sensor
Innovate LC-1: Lambda Cable + 02 Sensor (Standalone Wideband Controller)
AEM Wideband Failsafe Gauge
Wideband Air/Fuel and Boost in One Gauge!
The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.
The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
This product is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carbureted. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this FAILSAFE device.
WHAT IT DOES
After the engine is tuned and a safe operating window of AFR is established, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge continually monitors AFR and boost or vacuum to make sure that AFR does not fall out of the defined operating window at a given boost or vacuum level. If the Wideband Failsafe detects an out of range AFR reading, the gauge triggers a low side output (ground signal with a 1.5 amp draw max) that can save your engine from catastrophic damage.
Use the gauge’s intuitive software to configure the low side output, create a user-adjustable time delay strategy to prevent false alarms, and customize the gauge lighting to flash and alert the driver if an alarm is triggered.
EXAMPLE ENGINE PROTECTION STRATEGIES
NATURALLY ASPIRATED, TURBOCHARGED OR SUPERCHARGED WITH STAND ALONE EMS OR PIGGYBACK CONTROLLER: Use the low side output to cut revs, retard timing, trigger a separate fuel or ignition map and activate an ancillary warning light. Users with turbos can also trigger the device to cut boost (may require separate solenoid). The aforementioned strategies are provided as an example. Available failsafe strategies will ultimately be dependent on the capability of the EMS or piggyback engine controller.
Become an Affiliate
Shopping Cart Powered by